Wednesday, March 10, 2010

a self prescribed haircut

Today was a busy day in the Sheehan household. Although cleaning the fridge and giving the boy a haircut are not as fun as finishing a baby blanket, or working on a quilt, they were both very necessary things to do today.


The boy was a pretty well behaved this morning, and we all even survived a trip to Ikea. When we got home Charlotte was asleep and Jack wanted to cut the tags off our new items. That seemed like a reasonable request. Let me tell you right now, I don't know what I was thinking, but never turn your back on a 3 1/2 year old with scissors! Here's what you get...


As you can see he is very pleased with himself. He keeps telling me "My dada is bald too!" and "I have no hair like my dada!"

This was definitely no accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment