Thursday, March 11, 2010

Easy Green Eggs and Ham Quiche

I realize I am a little late for Dr Seuss's birthday, but this quiche was so easy and yummy I had to share anyway. Jack and I made two of these quiche. I intended on giving the second one to someone else, but we ate them both! We ate it for both dinner and breakfast and have some left for breakfast tomorrow. The kids loved it, and anything I don't have to force feed them is a recipe to keep in my book.


Ingredients
4 eggs
2 cups fresh spinach
1 yellow onion
1 cup chopped ham
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 pre-made pie crust

Directions

1. Preheat the oven to 325.

2. Combine spinach and onion in bowl of food processor, process to finely chop. Add eggs and process until mixed. Pour into prepared pie crust. Sprinkle ham and cheese over top.

3. Bake in preheated over 45 minutes. Quiche is done when a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
4. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment