Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A long time gone...

I know I have been away from the blog for a long time, and I have plenty of excuses, but let's just leave it at I've been very busy. Here are a few things I've been working on:

DSC00455
Sheep Pillows- Tutorial found here. The creme colored one now lives with my best friend Lyn, and the tan one is being much loved by Jack.

042810 (15)
Patching Jeans

050810
A stack of diapers for a customer of my etsy shop.

050610 (5)
050610
Two capes that a friend asked me to make. I am going to make more soon for the shop I think. They turned out so cute!

050810 (7)
And of course masks to go with them!

new doll (6)
A new doll for Char...
DSC00917
And one for her new little friend Mallory.

All in all I am pretty happy with all the sewing I have been doing and how my sewing has improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment